This is a draft, the content is not complete and of poor quality!
This is a very personal note. It may (or may not) contain solutions to the trials in game. I use this note for not diving in an empty space of direction.
- Find a hammer (or something to hew down a tree) around some Stable.
- Treasure chest shrine indicator on the map (right on the right of a shrine's name) where you forgot to collect all of them.
- Grab fairies (used to revive): find them near any of the Great Fairy Fountain or hiding in tall grass.
- Find Great Fairy Fountain: using this interactive map.
- Change the element of Chuchu Jelly: hitting a chuchu by a fire arrow / drop them on fire makes a red chuchu, for example! + Use chuhu to trap enemies.
- Fight silver enemies to get more valuable items.
- Using wood shield to collect arrows from enemies (when they shoot you).
- You can make a shield surfing with holding a shiled (ZL) then X then A.
- Feed your horse with a increasing-stamina food, you can temporarily expand your horse's stamina.
- Type of horses: spotted (slower + easier to tame), one colored (quicker + harder to tame).
- Create an updraft by lighting grass on fire.
- Using the final breath when climbing (press X).
- Revive a horse: seek Malanya Spring > Highland Stable head south east towards the horse god bridge > the end of the path > find something looks like a Great Fairy but not. Cost: 1000 rubies.
- Expand inventory space: talk to Hestu and pay him korok.
- Reassign heat container and stamina vessels: in Hatano village, status at the bottom of the hill on the other side of the village entrance.
- You can use Stasis to freeze an enemy for a short time and then hit it.
- Master sword beam: full health + R (not throwing your sword).
- You can use shield t o counter-attack (deflect) to enemies' blow (including Guardians): press A right before it lands for a Perfect guard.
- Perfect dodge: jump out of the way of an attack right before it's about to hit you and then Y to perform the attack flurry.
Food & Ingredients
Hearty & Energizing & Enduring
Spicy & Chilly & Electro & Fireproof
Hasty & Sneaky & Mighty & Tough
Use below info with this interactive map.
- Fire Rod (to make fire): Dropped by a Fire Wizzrobe. There is one near Woodland Tower.
nhung game ban phai choi it nhat 1 lan trong doi
- Status to change heart and stamina containers: south west of Hateno village.
- Status to get more heart / stamina container: use this interactive map.