This note is updated frequently without notice!
- homemade-machine-learning – If you don’t wanna apply tools and understand nothing, you can write “again” from scratch with this repository.
- 100-Days-Of-ML-Code – Learn ML day by day.
- faker – Faker is a Python package that generates fake data for you.
- awesome-datascience – An awesome Data Science repository to learn and apply for real world problems.
- nodebestpractices – The largest Node.js best practices list.
- 30-seconds – The team behind 30-seconds-of-code and official 30-seconds projects.
- Learn to Code – Resources to help people learn to code.
- The Algorithms - Python – All Algorithms implemented in Python (for education).
- interviews – Everything you need to know to get the job.
- tech-interview-handbook – Algorithms study materials, behavioral content and tips for rocking your coding interview.
- awesome-interview-questions – A curated awesome list of lists of interview questions!
- 120-Data-Science-Interview-Questions – Answers to 120 commonly asked data science interview questions.
- awesome – Awesome lists about all kinds of interesting topics.