Check history of a file #
Ctrl + P > Type "History" > Enter the file path.
Connect to a private account? #
- Sign in with any account in GK.
- Add new profile (with private acc)
- Click on Integrations Connect to private account & Generate a new SSH token.
- Refresh things to see the changes.
Different profiles? #
- Sign in to GK with any profile (suppose personal).
- Make 2 different profiles (one for personal, one for working).
- Connect to Github account in each profile (need to approve + generate a new SSH key for each)
- Each profile will have a separated workspace.
- Everytime choosing a profile, a new workspace with its repos will be loaded.
If problems? In case you cannot integrate automatically to different Github accounts in the same session of Gitkraken.
- Keep integrate auto for 1 account.
- Create a seprate SSH keys.
- In the Integrations tab, link to the files created in previous step.
- Clone projects by ssh url instead.