This note is updated frequently without notice!
Source of datasets
- Google Dataset Search.
- Google AI Datasets — In order to contribute to the broader research community, Google periodically releases data of interest to researchers in a wide range of computer science disciplines.
- Data Hub Datasets collection — high quality data and datasets organized by topic.
- Kaggle Datasets.
- awesome-public-datasets — A topic-centric list of HQ open datasets.
- Stanford Large Network Dataset Collection.
- FiveThirtyEight — hard data and statistical analysis to tell stories about politics, sports, societal matters and more. .
- BuzzFeedNews/everything — data from BuzzFeed.
- data.gov — a large dataset aggregator and the home of the US Government’s open data.
- Quandl — your perfect choice for testing your machine learning algorithms and don’t waste your time on cleaning data.
- Built-in datasets in Scikit-Learn.
- Fruit-Images-Dataset — A dataset of images containing fruits and vegetables.