The last modifications of this post were around 2 years ago, some information may be outdated!
👉 Note: Useful tools for working & studying.
👉 Note: Web Dev tools & resources.
Blogs & Tuts
- Airbnb — Engineering & Data Science – Medium.
- AI Curious — Viet Anh's personal blog, in Vietnamese.
- Colah's blog — personal blog.
- Facebook AI Blog.
- Google's AI Hub -- a platform that lets us centralize our code and knowledge in a way that can step up the pace of deployment and learnings globally, giving us the scale to deliver data-driven marketing excellence.
- Google Codelabs -- Google Developers Codelabs provide a guided, tutorial, hands-on coding experience. Most codelabs will step you through the process of building a small application, or adding a new feature to an existing application. They cover a wide range of topics such as Android Wear, Google Compute Engine, Project Tango, and Google APIs on iOS.
- Math ∩ Programming — personal blog.
- Netflix TechBlog
- Ong Xuan Hong — personal blog.
- Sebastian Ruder — personal blog.
- Deep Learning with Python — François Chollet.
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow — Aurélien Géron.
Services & API
- Mapbox — Precise location data and powerful developer tools to change the way we navigate the world.
- Foursquare — the trusted location data.
- OpenStreetMap — a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.
- Caffe — deep learning framework.
- D3js — Data-Driven Documents.
- Hydra — A framework for elegantly configuring complex applications. It's Facebook's.
- daft — a Python package that uses matplotlib to render pixel-perfect probabilistic graphical models for publication in a journal or on the internet.
- CSAPS — a Python package for univariate, multivariate and n-dimensional grid data approximation using cubic smoothing splines. The package can be useful in practical engineering tasks for data approximation and smoothing.
- KbQAS (ISWC 2013): Video demo of the knowledge-based Vietnamese question answering system KbQAS.
- PhoBERT (EMNLP 2020 Findings): Pre-trained language models for Vietnamese.
- PhoW2V (2020): Pre-trained Word2Vec syllable- and word-level embeddings for Vietnamese.
- RDRsegmenter (LREC 2018): A fast and accurate Vietnamese word segmenter.
- ViText2SQL (EMNLP 2020 Findings): A dataset for Vietnamese Text2SQL semantic parsing.
- VnCoreNLP (NAACL 2018): A Vietnamese NLP pipeline of word (and sentence) segmentation, POS tagging, named entity recognition and dependency parsing.
- VnDT (NLDB 2014): A Vietnamese dependency treebank.
- VnMarMoT (ALTA 2017): A pre-trained Vietnamese POS tagging model.
- Caffe Model Zoo -- reasearcher share their Caffe models.
- Chart.js | Open source HTML5 Charts for your website
- DeepKit -- The collaborative real-time open-source machine learning devtool and training suite: Experiment execution, tracking, and debugging. With server and project management tools.
- Embedding Projector tool from tensorflow.
- Flourish — Data Visualization & Storytelling.
- Foursquare — Put the most trusted, independent location data and technology platform to work for your business.
- Google Data Studio.
- Graphviz export
- Download Graphviz here.
- Its online version.
- Teachable Machine -- Train a computer to recognize your own images, sounds, & poses.
- idyll — A toolkit for creating data-driven stories and explorable explanations.
- Mapbox — Maps and location for developers.
- ml5js -- Friendly Machine Learning For The Web.
- nbdev — Create delightful python projects using Jupyter Notebooks.
- Observale — Observable is the magic notebook for exploring data and thinking with code.
- Streamlit — The fastest way to build data apps in Python.
- Replicate — Version control for machine learning.
- TensorBoard -- TensorFlow's visualization toolkit.
- TensorFlow Playground
- Travis-CI — a hosted continuous integration service used to build and test software projects hosted at GitHub and Bitbucket.
- Vaex — Handle huge dataframe.