Services & API
- Mapbox – Precise location data and powerful developer tools to change the way we navigate the world.
- OpenStreetMap – a map of the world, created by people like you and free to use under an open license.
- Foursquare – the trusted location data.
- D3js (Data-Driven Documents)
- Caffe – deep learning framework.
- CSAPS – a Python package for univariate, multivariate and n-dimensional grid data approximation using cubic smoothing splines. The package can be useful in practical engineering tasks for data approximation and smoothing.
- daft – a Python package that uses matplotlib to render pixel-perfect probabilistic graphical models for publication in a journal or on the internet.
- TensorFlow Playground
- Observale – Observable is the magic notebook for exploring data and thinking with code.
- Travis-CI – a hosted continuous integration service used to build and test software projects hosted at GitHub and Bitbucket.